About the Role
The Sales Operations Coordinator will play a critical role in managing & optimizing the processes, systems & tools that support our revenue function, directly impacting revenue growth. In this highly visible position, you will report to the Sales Operations Manager & work in partnership with the revenue, marketing & finance teams. Primary to the role are managing data & reporting within our sales technology infrastructure, & partnering with the revenue team to reply to inbound requests & deliver education on system best practices & data standards.
The ideal candidate demonstrates the systems orientation & analytical aptitude required to organize, report on & make sense of data, as well as a customer centric & consultative approach to relationship building. This role will offer the opportunity to expand your business acumen & apply your analytical & process optimization skills.
- Provide sales administration support to ensure deals, forecast & pipeline data is accurate in Salesforce.
- Build workflows to monitor data hygiene & work with sales teams to ensure consistent, accurate, & thorough entry of their data.
- Create & maintain sales reporting/instrumentation including various forecasting reports, sales team performance, & pipeline reports.
- Maintain rate cards, quote templates, & price books in collaboration with Finance & publish to Sales & Channel organizations
- Verify & process Orders & Royalty Reports from our Customers & Channel Partners.
- Work with our legal team to triage Contract review & ensure proper verification, version control, & maintenance of relevant Contract & Customer information.
- Maintain Channel Deal Registration portal & integration with Salesforce.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations; B2B & / or SaaS companies preferred
- Certified Salesforce.com administrator preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use data to answer questions & identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience with a BI tool a plus (Tableau, Domo)
- Analytical aptitude
- Systems orientation: experience evaluating & implementing other marketing & sales technologies
- Strategic mindset
- Focus on efficiency & operational excellence
- Cross functional partnerships & business acumen
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, & we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working & having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals & as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, & operate as One Team. We are Resilient & Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.