Vice President, QA & Dev Infrastructure
Peloton Product Software team is looking for a Quality & Development Infrastructure leader who will be responsible for setting the direction of & delivering the Quality of our Connected Fitness products (1P) & our applications on third party devices.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Software Engineering, this leader will help drive the processes & infrastructure to deliver quality products that fuel Pelotons double-digit growth & market expansion. The Vice President will serve as a transformational technical & people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on quality, automation & process scalability, & building & leading a world class technical team.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create roadmaps for the team to help deliver on the company vision
- Drive developer efficiency & CI/CD process for all Product SW Teams
- Be both a technical Leader & people manager
- Grow the team & help shape processes & culture as the team & the company grows
- Champion engineering & operational excellence, establishing metrics & process for assessment & improvements
- Determine the right balance of connectors versus internal teams to deliver on the quality goals of the company
- 15+ years of experience on QA & Development Infrastructure, including 10+ years of hand-on technical management
- Experience shipping integrated consumer hardware products & applications software on 3P Android & IOS devices including TVs & Web platforms
- Experience shipping application software in international markets
- Experience recruiting & managing technical teams, including performance management
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication & coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leveraging offshore contractors & internal teams
Peloton is building the best place for team members from every walk of life to grow their careers. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, & retail showrooms in the US, UK, & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.