Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Director, Global Clients, is responsible for growing the business with one of Visa's largest & most complex clients in AP region. The position will be a key contributor to the goal of increasing strategic value to the client, growing clients & Visa revenue & strengthening executive relationships. The position will lead complex projects & coordinate the efforts of cross-functional account team of internal & external partners to support & grow the account.
- Responsible for the growth, profitability, performance & operation of the payments business for one of Visa's largest & most complex Global Financial Institution Clients
- Support Regional Account Lead in orchestrating the collective efforts of the regional team alongside various in-country sales staff to operate as a single & cohesive team
- In cooperation with the Regional Risk team support Global Client in their Risk initiatives, proactively identify joint initiatives Risk Road map, propose & implement Visa's Risk products & solutions
- Lead the planning & execution of the Visa sponsored Client events
- Lead all product & marketing engagements with the Client in close cooperation with the internal product & marketing teams
- Implement & manage accurate record keeping of all business investment initiatives
- Take Regional responsibility for designated AP / EMEA markets (Markets TBA with Regional Account Lead)
- In conjunction with the Regional Account Lead & in-market sales teams lead new consumer credit related business opportunities including RFP's, tactical bids & business retention strategies
- Support Account Lead with Visa 360 degree engagement of global client. Represent Visa as client's key point of contact in Asia Pacific for agreed aspects of the business. Share Visa's vision & communicate the implications of the changing payments landscape to key stakeholders across Citi's multiple functions & businesses in Asia
- Contribute to & take a leading role in developing Visa's Asia Pacific account plan to increase payment volume, revenue yield & achieve other strategic initiatives
- Manage & oversee agreed business relationships at a global, regional & in-country level to ensure that Visa is the payment provider of choice while profitably growing Visa's business with the Client in Asia Pacific
- Drive superior engagement with agreed members of the Client's senior management & oversee the day to day relationship with key Client stakeholders across the Asia Pacific region, in coordination with Visa's management of this account globally
- Continuously raise the level & the nature of engagement, bringing the best of Visa to this key client to actively demonstrate why Visa is the best partner for the bank
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures Visa is familiar with the strategies & issues of the Client & tailor Visa's engagement to address those needs
- Assist the client in meeting their business objectives & maximizing the performance of their Visa portfolio
- 12 years of proven sales experience, with strong account management, project management & relationship management experience
- Previous experience working with a global multinational Bank is a plus
- Background in business consulting, financial services / product management also preferable
- Good understanding of marketing & loyalty solutions
- Event Management experience
- Strong ppt skills
- Experience with deal structuring, negotiation, documentation & execution
- Good analytical skills to assess the financial potential of new opportunities & existing business
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to deal with complex & potentially contentious issues
- Strong presentation skills
- Product positioning & marketing skills
- Good interpersonal skills