Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a CRM Analyst to join our Marketing team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As the CRM Analyst, you will be responsible for the creation, deployment, optimization, & maintenance of key campaigns within our email service providers. You will play an integral part in converting leads to future members, serving our members needs through engaging, personalized communications throughout their lifecycle with Oscar, & ultimately laying the groundwork for member retention. In addition, you will also help develop new operational processes to improve the delivery of our campaigns & deliver insights to key stakeholders across the broader marketing team. In this role you will report to the Senior Manager, CRM.
- Support the production of member-facing campaigns across our Medicare Advantage (MA) & Cigna + Oscar lines of business, including building HTML emails through pre-built templates, QA, scheduling one-off emails or building user journeys, & post-campaign analysis
- Partner with Member Engagement, Product, and/or Data teams to create target member segments that meet the needs of each campaign
- Strategize A/B testing opportunities to boost expected outcomes, & help socialize & scale these learnings to future campaigns
- Support technical campaign implementation alongside our product team
- Work with data team to report on campaign outcomes & maintain reporting dashboards
- Build, maintain functionality, & troubleshoot issues to ensure CRM campaigns run as expected
- Support cross-training, problem solving, & knowledge management across Oscar
- Foster & maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders
Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or other technical field of study or equivalent years of experience
2+ years of experience with a primary focus on email marketing and/or marketing operations
Proficiency in Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, & Google Sheets/Excel
Comfortable working with HTML
Statistical programming experience (SQL, R, Python etc)
Experience in a highly regulated industry such as insurance, banking, etc.
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.