Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed & disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the worlds first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. Weve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories & home decor from over 650 designer partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members & employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
Customer Experience lives & breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, & even fashion therapists. From styling advice to troubleshooting orders to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business & have a major impact on our continued success. You will be working with a great team with supportive team leaders.
About the Job:
Were seeking a self-motivated individual to join our growing Claims team. You will play a fundamental role in executing exciting initiatives around customer experience & revenue growth, while also helping to build a more robust process. In short, get ready to roll up your sleeves & get involved in shaping our reputation as a world class customer experience organization.
What Youll Do:
- Act as main point of contact for our Customer Experience Team for carrier related updates & investigations
- Work with third party claims partners to ensure that claims are completed & received by carriers
- Partner with warehouse operations teams on scan discrepancies, shipping issues & deactivation of units not returned
- Maintain records of all claims processed / reimbursement issued by carrier(s) for Finance team Ensure that all shipping-related customer reimbursements are processed efficiently & within a timely manner
- Coordinate customer outreach & assistance for Outbound shipping delays
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer-centric role (B2C or B2B)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- You approach work with a collaborative mindset & are a strong team player
- You are passionate about building the brand through incredible customer experiences
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!