Dropbox has evolved into a product that keeps teams in sync, through a focus on content based collaboration. In this role, you will define the future of our feeds & presence experiences for the hundreds of millions of users who use Dropbox today & create the building blocks that power file-based collaboration across our platforms & products.
Our goal is that Dropbox users collaborate seamlessly & effectively across our multiple product surfaces & integrations, & that they continue to choose Dropbox for its simplicity & trustworthiness.
As a Product Manager on the Awareness team youll define our feeds & mutual-awareness experiences for our core product & the next generation of collaboration products. In this role, you will partner with a world class team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Analysts, & Marketers to define whats the best way to deliver actionable insights & visibility between team members across various product surfaces. You will also partner with internal & external teams to build experiences & components to set a long-term direction for collaboration in our products. As such, your work is highly leveraged & has the potential to impact not only end-user experiences, but also the velocity of Dropbox as a whole.
- You will craft the vision, roadmap & goals for feeds & mutual-awareness core experiences across platforms & surfaces
- You will understand & empathize with the wide range of use cases & nuances of how people collaborate & work with content, & with quantitative & qualitative research
- You will contribute to the companys strategic direction & translating that into concrete product objectives
- You will be a champion of Dropboxs users. Deeply understand, document, analyze, & synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, & detailed specifications
- You will partner with best-in-class engineers, marketers, researchers, & analysts to build a product experience for sharing that is robust yet simple
- You will plan, build, launch, & iterate on high impact products
- 7+ years experience building great software as a Product Manager or equivalent
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, applied math/statistics, or comparable, or experience as a Software Engineer, Product Manager, Designer or startup Founder
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, & drive impact on short-term product goals
- Deep understanding & empathy for users
- Experience launching multiple successful products & features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, & web)
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, & communication; ability to achieve clarity & drive focus in complex & dynamic contexts