Digital Marketing Manager, Lifecycle Experience Marketing
Were reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering more than 40,000 buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500sused Flexport technology to move nearly $19B of merchandise across 112 countries in 2021.
At no other time has the global supply chain been more relevant -- or operated in more volatility -- as today. Through a robust thought leadership program weve put Flexport in front of decision makers & influencers as well as mainstream America via features in Forbes, Fast Company, Mad Money, New York Times, & the All In Podcast to name a few.
Now its time to deepen that story with a better understanding of how Flexport will change the game. Were seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, Lifecycle to join our Demand Generation Marketing team & help lead strategic efforts in inbound & outbound marketing channels including lifecycle marketing.
In this cross-functional role, you will be strategic in supporting the development of the customer journey, defining milestones, & executing programs that drive deeper engagement with our prospects, customers & partners. You will have the opportunity to impact our overall demand generation funnel through tactical implementation of digital marketing programs. You will play a key role in building our lifecycle marketing program to increase engagement, retention, & customer LTV. This role is laser focused on cross-channel marketing campaign execution in collaboration with the broader marketing organization, sales, & customer success.
- Define & maintain customer buying journeys across web, digital, & inbound/outbound marketing channels to increase engagement & desired conversion events.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales & broader marketing organizations to support go-to-market strategy.
- Research & understand our customers, their needs, product usage, triggers, & the entire buyers journey.
- Propose & execute new demand generation programs including activation, nurture & drips campaigns that drive the desired customer behaviors.
- Develop up-sell & x-sell, & customer retention programs.
- Manage inbound demand generation programs on Linkedin Advertising & other paid channels.
- Develop & maintain the customer decision journey to increase engagement & revenue per account.
- Provide stakeholders with performance reports, including data-driven
recommendations for future optimization.
- Advise marketing stakeholders on how best to leverage digital marketing channels for experimentation, research & performance marketing objectives.
- Develop digital marketing plans in collaboration with stakeholders & external vendors.
- Maintain consistent measures of digital marketing success through reporting; & evangelize relevant data points to support the entire organization.
You should have:
- Minimum 5 years working in digital marketing channels & developing programs
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing ad spend across LinkedIn & other paid media platforms.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing lifecycle marketing programs
- Proficient in event-triggered marketing automation tools & the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience building one-off emails, drip campaigns, automated workflows & segmented lists.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.