We're looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will prospect & qualify potential customers for the Vimeo Sales team, building trust & rapport that result in qualified opportunities. The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers & Vimeo & will be responsible for generating & qualifying new leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for new business, & can rapidly qualify, convert, & assign those opportunities. This role will be a part of a new team that will build the process of expanding new Enterprise & OTT business for Vimeo.
What Youll Do:
- Prospect for new business, researching companies & individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership with Vimeo
- Develop ideal customer profiles for outbound prospecting
- Qualify inbound inquiries
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads for the business development team
- Work to meet & exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.
- Occasionally close new business opportunities
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 1-3 years experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS businesses
- Outstanding phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, & interpersonal skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, & introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, fully understand technology platform capabilities, & Vimeos ability to solve partner needs
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- Demonstrated interest in the entertainment, online video or technology industries
- Represent the company & our products with a high degree of professionalism
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs