Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Global Wholesale Manager to join our team working with our Global network of telecommunication partners & our internal experts to expand the partnership strategy to deliver the Twilio service. This role will be responsible for the management of the partner mix, performance, & strategy for our telco products in accordance with Twilios financial goals, quality standards, & product feature requirements. Reporting to the Vice President of Carrier Relations, this position is critical & will support Twilios expansion within their Messaging Business Unit.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of global sms wholesale management success.
- 8-10+ years relevant experience in the telecommunications industry managing the global wholesale SMS business, voice & associated technologies.
- Knowledge of wholesale, aggregator & operator industry both on a Global & Regional level(s).
- Overachieve KPIs (position will have a targeted attainment goal(s)).
- Track record of strong performance.
- Proven leadership of managing to margin, net revenue growth & top line revenue growth.
- Experience in running RFPs on a Global or Regional level(s).
- Strategic execution & vision creation inside market.
- Ability to inspire internal teams to handle deadlines, understand contractual obligations, & build world-class products.
- Experience working on international programs & projects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects & engagements at the same time.
- Hands on: Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done. High personal productivity: you are a doer first.
- Team Management & leadership experience.
As a Wholesale Marketplace Manager, you will drive results leveraging many of our core principles using the Twilio Magic:
- BE AN OWNER: Manage the overall business relationship with telecommunication providers (aggregators, suppliers, MNOs), including daily, weekly, & monthly communication, deal-making (business development) & COGS negotiation, contract negotiation, & strategic direction. Overdrive your assigned targets, managing margin ($ & %), along with driving growth MoM & YoY.
- BE BOLD: Accountable for the business & partner performance management against cost & quality performance goals for the Twilio service. Lead the business escalation process with each telecommunication provider to ensure proper attention is given at appropriate intervals to critical service issues.
- DRAW THE OWL: Communicate strategy & progress internally, & collaborate with an array of internal teams including business development, executive, finance, legal, marketing, product, & engineering. Act as subject-matter expert for business & regulatory affairs associated with the telecommunications industry on new & prospective product/service launches. Establish the deal structures & operators partnership framework for the delivery of the Twilio service.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Location: Europe (London/UK, Sweden, Spain, Germany)
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.