As an Engineering-first company, we live & die by the quality of our product. Were looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team & help push our product through its next iteration. If you're passionate about creating great products from scratch, love working with other creative people & value top-tier Engineering talent then Product at IX great fit for you. Typical resume rundowns are welcome but we need to see what youre excited about & what great products youve already created - please include an example or link to a product you've been instrumental in building.
Heres what we want:
- Collaborative: A natural leader who can rally together teams across Engineering, UX, Marketing, Business Development & Client Services into a Voltron-esque mega-team. You can also herd cats & work with our Project Management team to ensure all the Agile cats are stack ranked & tracked
- Customer Focused: You love speaking with customers from world leading publishers to advertisers & agencies & youre excited to help publishers grow revenue & digital ad sales to thrive
- Data Driven: Using data to make decisions is second nature to you. Youre great with revenue & customer analytics & you not only pronounce SQL the right way but you know how to use it
- Technical: You enjoy working on big tech problems with Eng where remembering O(n) & O(nlogn) actually matters as n is huge at Index
- Product Knowledge: You have taken your product ideas from conception to market launch & youve launched multiple products. Having lived through a few failures is good too
Heres what you have:
- You love tech & have a B.Sc./B.Eng. in Computer Science, Math, Computer/Software Engineering or Physics
- 2-4 years Product Management experience
- Ad tech experience/exposure/knowledge would be a huge asset but we also have the right people in the company to teach you
- Online video experience (SFW video to be clear) would be fabulous
- The right personality to naturally gel with Engineers, hang out with Sales, brainstorm with Marketing, dig through revenue with our Analysts, & lose gracefully at foosball (not necessarily all at the same time)
Why youll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub & headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing & Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday & views of the Empire State Building!