At LightStep, our mission is to deliver confidence at scale for those who develop, operate, & rely upon todays powerful software applications. We created LightStep because we understand the massive architectural transformation underway in the software industry, & we saw an opportunity to accelerate it, all while improving the quality of the developer & end-user experience. While we learned a great deal from our experiences building Dapper (Googles distributed tracing solution) & Monarch (Googles high-availability metrics solution), LightStep is in many ways a reaction to & a generational improvement beyond those approaches. Our story as individuals & as a company revolves around continuous learning, careful listening, & the belief that these fundamentally new software architectures require fundamentally new solutions.
We view Customer Success as one of the core components of our team & business. Ensuring that we are providing a high-quality, proactive, & consultative experience to our customers is critical & allows us to innovate quickly & effectively alongside our customers as we build long lasting relationships with them. As a Technical Account Manager, you will sit at the center of our business & own the communication, interaction, & overall business relationship between LightStep & our customers. You will partner with our customers Engineering, DevOps, Site Reliability, & Platform teams to drive real-time transparency, accountability, & best practices in monitoring & alerting that will enable our customers to increase the speed & quality at which they develop their own software & products.
Youd be a great fit if
- You have a passion for technology, innovation, & business
- You draw energy from building strong relationships with customers & enjoying interacting with them on a technical, educational, social, & business level
- You are excited to be a core founding member of a Customer Success team within a company that highly values the role that Customer Success plays in any SaaS business
- You have an inherent drive to constantly learn & challenge yourself to reach your own personal & professional goals
- Ability to navigate & foster collaborative interactions across multiple internal departments including Product, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Client Operations, & Analytics
Bonus points if
- A background in Application Performance Management (APM), log monitoring, or software development & analytics
- You are an entrepreneur at heart & would enjoy being a foundational member of our team, directly contributing to the growth of our team, business, & culture
- You have experience with microservices and/or distributed systems
LightStep is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.