Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni & counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
This role will be responsible for day to day management of digital marketing channels to support campaigns for a new tech sourcing/hiring service - Talent Pipeline as a Service (TPaaS) - under General Assemblys enterprise business. The Digital Marketing Manager will build & execute on strategies for growing the pipeline of potential candidates for multiple enterprise clients. The main focus will be on testing/optimizing paid social campaigns, while also experimenting with more creative, grassroots, digital-first efforts. The role will require you to run these campaigns independently with constant performance evaluation & optimization. The ideal candidate will also be data savvy, with the ability to interpret data, but also run their own analyses in order to advance their marketing tactics.
- Manage the day to day operations, analysis, & optimization of TPaaS digital marketing campaigns.
- Build a strong LinkedIn strategy, with a focus on paid campaigns, for finding & placing candidates into TPaaS programs, in partnership with GA clients.
- Test new digital marketing channels, both paid & organic, in an effort to find new talent to fill TPaaS programs.
- Work alongside the Content team to ensure all collateral is aligned with GA brand guidelines.
- Work with the Enterprise TPaaS team & client account owners to ensure were acquiring the right candidates & follow up processes are successful.
- Work with the Infrastructure team to ensure we have the tech needed to successfully run our marketing channels & continue to optimize against our KPIs.
- Develop, manage, & track digital marketing budgets, timelines, & processes for all campaigns related to TPaas.
- Establish & maintain processes to ensure effective & timely development & execution of programs within defined budget constraints.
- Regularly collaborate with account owners & communicates project status to leadership.
- Write successful copy to support digital marketing campaigns, with the support of the internal Content team.
- Leverage consumer insights & apply research learnings to identify the target consumer & insights to inform the marketing plan & creative brief. Provide input to research plans & test design for a promotion or category.
- Lead the effort to track digital marketing performance, gather consumer insights, & analyze or evaluate program effectiveness. Share findings with leadership & cross-functional team & integrate findings into future digital marketing activities & initiatives.
- Merge consumer insights, trends, competitive assessments, operational impact, performance of past marketing programs, & category data to develop sound recommendations for projects. Brings data & insights together to tell a logical story.
- 4+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, with a strong focus on paid / performance marketing channels.
- Expert-level knowledge of LinkedIn, from a paid campaign perspective, with strong emphasis on InMail.
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively with different internal, agency, & client teams.
- A mix of agency & in-house experience, preferably with at least 1 year in-house.
- Extremely detail- & results-oriented mindset.
- Strong understanding of analytics software i.e. Looker & Google Analytics & ability to use this data to analyze campaigns & make decisions based on findings.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Friendly, positive attitude & professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, with strong ability to write in a clear & consistent manner.
- B2B paid marketing experience
- Experience marketing for an education company
- Experience in a high-growth start-up