The newly formed Channels & Services department focuses on developing & scaling new customer segments & services. We work to complement Squarespaces suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself & do-it-for-me customers succeed online.
Through our professional user program, Circle, weve succeeded in cultivating a large & diverse service provider network, & are additionally looking to expand that to support business initiatives, including launching an enterprise offering.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Operations Manager to provide support to all of Channels & Services. You will have the opportunity to be involved in varying business initiatives & will collaborate with colleagues across the organization to drive data driven decisions & impact. You have an entrepreneurial spirit & are excited to work in a new area of a business helping to shape its success.
- Design, build & run a Business Operations process & cadence to drive business growth & keep the team focused on data driven deliverables for the success of channel / ecosystem initiatives & enterprise sales process.
- Search, validate, & maintain data to develop reports & scorecards aligned to business needs & ongoing team initiatives
- Proactively identify problems through quantitative & qualitative data analysis & help support the team in developing solutions, help build business cases for new initiatives & measure sales productivity for the enterprise channel
- Provide insights & own the reporting, data validation, trending, & presenting data in a format that allows the team & management to make strategic decisions
- Collaborate closely with the Finance & Analytics teams to understand best company reporting standards on KPIs
- Learn & understand how our data is organized & how best to keep data integrity
- Work closely with VP, Channels & Services to develop OKRs, build operating dashboards, & manage performance & reporting to key stakeholders
- Identify & help solve complex & ambiguous problems in all areas of the business
- At least 5 - 7 years experience in a Business Operations, Sales Support Operations, or relevant operational support roles
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Mastery of SQL & experience with BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker) & databases (dimensional & relational), including data ingestion. Python knowledge preferred
- Experience designing the data warehouse required to track sales & channel productivity & effectiveness
- Ability to transform data into a digestible & presentable story based on the audience & confidence & expertise in communicating effectively with a wide-range of audiences
- You have prior people management experience & are passionate about helping team members reach their personal & team goals while creating a positive & high performance culture
- Strong critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Strong ability to devise data-driven solutions to business problems
- Ability to drive impact by thoughtfully tackling open-ended problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 900 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.