Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +200, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Well, now were looking for someone who lives & breathes social media even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? And TikToks? Maybe youve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media & community management to change hearts, minds, & drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then lets talk.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to grow with the APAC strategy & insights team. Are you based in Singapore? Geeking the social media world in the digital space for two plus years now? Or maybe someone aspiring & with a can-do attitude? Do you wanna geek out on the world of media & creative advertising agency? If yes, we could be meant to be --- so keep reading!
Heres where you come in.
- Familiar with top social media platforms -- including but not limited to FB, IG, YT, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Keen sense of content development, & what works on social media.
- Analyze data for actionable insights & intelligence - must be proficient or intermediate in understanding data analytics.
- Craft content calendars, caption banks, & trendjacking posts with ease.
- Leverage VaynerMedia tools, research & platforms to: perform content audits, collaborate with the media team to provide holistic success measurement frameworks.
- Bring the consumer world to life for creative teams & clients using qualitative & cultural mining & insightful synthesis of quantitative research to inform a strategic approach.
- Develop distinct & differentiated audience segmentations that are connected to strategic decisions & creative ways-in.
- Articulate effective strategic rationale & logic flow that will help form a compelling story.
- Deck crafter - someone that can detail out ideas & insights that are clear & can sell!
- Ample experience in digital agency life & content creation to fully grasp the technical aspects of creating content as well as understanding the digital consumer journey & how to engage through a digital architecture map for end-to-end campaigns.
- Can deliver work independently on all tasks & achieves results at pace with energy & drive.
- Can actively participate in collaboration sessions with other teams.
- Can execute a strong sense of priority level & urgency; & knows how to act on the critical difference between the two.
- Can manage the ongoing performance of different tasks or projects, as well as understanding & ownership of internal processes for quality assurance.
- Can administer agreed goals or projects by dealing to challenges in a responsive & constructive way.
- Can strive for zero mistakes or flagged internal process issues on work output.
- Can foster positive internal communication & collaboration with all internal teams.
- Can ensure presented ideas are clear & understood.
- Can highlight new ideas to the team & external stakeholders when appropriate.
- Can provide clear, professional, timely & helpful information to the team or external clients & partners.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.