Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Central Admin team is the newest function of the rapidly growing HelloFresh Field HR Team. This exciting function is designed to help streamline & improve all Administrative related tasks in order to have better data, smoother processes, more efficient payroll & much more. The Central Admin function is the backbone of the Field HR Team and will stretch across all locations. It will grow as we expand HelloFresh, Green Chef, Every Plate, & Factor access the US & provide internal job growth along the way.
As we continue to scale this new function, were hiring a Central Admin Lead to support the team in our Distribution center in Newark, NJ. In this role, you will serve as the main point of contact for the Newark Central Admin team & manage a diverse onsite team of 6 Admins. You will provide support to team members & serve as backup for all tasks when required. Your goal is to create & maintain an environment where our Admins can do their best work -- in an effective, professional, & safe environment. You will operate independently & ensure the smooth day-to-day execution of Admin processes, helping to improve & standardize procedures along the way. This position will report to the HR Manager of the Central Admin team.
Data drivenness is one of the key foundations of our Hellofresh DNA & critical operational decisions such as labor planning & staffing are heavily reliant on Central Admin processes & data integrity. A successful candidate will be an individual that can exercise independent judgment, have key attention to detail, have problem solving skills, a sense of urgency, & possess excellent communication skills.
You will ...
- Partner with the Central Admin HR Manager & Associate Director to standardize core Central Admin processes
- Be a role model leader & a champion of change, building organizational trust & promoting a positive workplace culture, partnering & communicating regularly with DC leadership & cross-functional teams
- Ensure all Central Admin daily processes are executed in accordance with respective deadlines such as payroll deadlines & status change deadlines
- Act as backup for each owner admin function of New Hire, Roster Admin, Payroll/Timekeeping, & Pool Generalist as needed
- Perform Data Entry in various HR systems
- Liaise between onsite Admin team & the HR Manager & DC leadership
- Complete tasks & oversight with minimal supervision from the Central Admin HR Manager, but also know when to ask for additional support if needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A Leader who can foster team cooperation for a group of employees
- Results Driven
- Excellent at Time Management: maintaining momentum & keeping associates on task to meet goals & deadlines
- Excellent Communicator: expresses ideas & thoughts clearly & with tact & diplomacy (verbal/written)
- Good Judgement: Is able to make informed decisions & escalate when necessary
- Strong organizational skills & a goal-oriented approach to work
- An ability to work independently while also contributing to a high-performing team
- Ability to creatively & efficiently execute against several competing tasks & projects
- Focused on effective teamwork with the capability to thrive in an autonomous environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, & problem solving skills;
- 2+ years of work experience in a related administrative assistant/clerk position
- Proficiency with Google Apps (ie., Gmail, Docs, Sheets), & Microsoft Suite
- GED/HS diploma required
- Highest levels of integrity & ethics with great follow-through on tasks
- Ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays
This position provides guidance to associates by coordinating work & resolving problems. The Central Admin Leads performance is evaluated by their leadership of the central Admins, productivity of their designated team, Quality of tasks completed each shift, & ability to effectively lead employee performance on the team.
- Competitive Salary 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company