Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola enables over 1.4B people to discover whats interesting & new at the moments theyre most ready to explore. Powered by Deep Learning, AI, & a large dataset, Taboolas discovery platform creates new monetization, audience & engagement opportunities for digital properties, including publishers, mobile carriers & handset manufacturers. Advertisers use Taboola to reach their target audience when theyre most receptive to new messages, products & services.
Some of the most innovative digital properties in the world have long term, exclusive relationships with Taboola, including CNBC, NBC News, USA TODAY, BILD, Sankei, Huffington Post, Microsoft, Business Insider, The Independent, & Le Figaro. Taboola, now over 1,000 people globally, is headquarteredin New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Mexico City, So Paulo, London, Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Tokyo, & Sydney.
Taboola is hiring a Media Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with the Media Sales Team to uncover new opportunities. Youre providing quality, actionable information to Sales, & in turn, closing deals. Sales Development Representatives have a unique opportunity to learn the sales process from the ground up & work on both inbound & outbound opportunities.
- Generate scalable, high quality leads & manage the lead generation process
- Identify decision makers & research prospects contact information
- Drive revenue growth through outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the SMB & Middle-Market Sales Teams
- Work with Sales to keep Salesforce fully up to date & the pipeline current
- Work closely with sales managers on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
Successful candidates will be:
- Entrepreneurial, driven, & possess a results-focused mindset
- Well organized & diligent in following through
- Tactful & creatively persistent
- Team player / collaborative
- Interested in getting into ad-tech sales
- Passionate about digital media & a startup environment
- Recent graduate of a 4-year college
- 1-2 years experience, internship experience is acceptable
- Experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech a plus
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!