Join our HelloFresh Family!
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Junior Offline Marketing Manager. Working in the Growth Marketing team means that you will be working on growing the company even more by reaching out to our (potential) target audience via partnerships & direct mail campaigns. You will be responsible for building & maintaining a portfolio of commercial partners for the entire Benelux. For the partnerships channel you will be working directly with companies within different industries (such as gyms, banks & fashion companies). Besides, you will launch offline initiatives such as direct mail campaigns, in collaboration with our agencies.
For both channels, you will be responsible for building & maintaining a portfolio of commercial partners for the entire Benelux, manage the campaigns from start to end; negotiating contracts with (potential) partners, developing marketing material & tracking & evaluating results. Next to running day-to-day operations, you are responsible for channel optimization & innovation. The goal for you is to find successful campaigns which lead to new customers for HelloFresh. Within this role, you are in close contact with your colleagues of the performance marketing team as well as the brand team. You like to work independently & you get energy of closing a new commercial deal.
Youll be working on:
- Finding new potential partners as well as the account management of existing partners
- Developing a commercial strategy for HelloFresh which you will translate into an effective channel strategy
- Setting-up campaigns from A-Z by collaborating with internal & external stakeholders
- Managing your monthly budgets efficiently to reach your monthly targets
- Finding new creative opportunities to grow the channel even more
- Negotiate prices with partners to increase profitability
Are you our perfect new colleague?
- You have 1-3 years of (working) experience in marketing & sales in which you also used your negotiation skills.
- You enjoy setting up, developing & analyzing processes.
- As a strong communicator, you are not afraid of leading a team & know how to motivate them to reach their goals.
- You are full of ideas & act as a sparring partner for the Partnerships & Offline Marketing Manager.
- You are a self-starter, proactive & always try to think of creative new ideas for launching new (potential) partnerships. You dont shy away from a challenge & are able to perform in a fast-paced & continuously changing work environment.
- Excel, analysis, & budgets are core business for you & you are fluent in English & Dutch and/or French.
- Finally, you have a bachelor or master degree & a driver license.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the growth of our markets in the Benelux
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young, dynamic & fast-growing e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
How does the recruitment process look like?
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a online interview with the team. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our CMO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Youre hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.`
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is not appreciated.
You can apply for this role until 15 April. After that date the job listing will be taken offline.