We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in the US thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa?
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for:
Vacasa is seeking hard working, energetic employees to help us maintain our large & quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes. Responsibilities will include maintaining homes & housekeeping; which includes deep cleaning, organizing, stocking amenities, & corresponding with our outstanding local team, as well as our central management team.
This is a full-time position.
What youll do:
- Manage & maintain a portfolio of homes
- Guest calls & ASAP response to issues that arise with your properties
- Owner communication
- Familiarity with cell phones & reliable internet
- Professionally clean residences using cleaning procedures & products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, & washing all hard surface floors
- Moving all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under & behind
- Maintaining hot tubs (no experience necessary, onsite training will be provided)
- Performing customer service & quality control
- Basic property maintenance (fixing garbage disposal, changing wall outlets etc.)
Skills Youll Need:
- Weekend availability a must
- Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of general housekeeping & deep cleaning of residence
- Applied verbal & written communications
- Attention to detail
- Cleaning experience
- Internet access
- Reasonable comfort level with computers
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
What youll get
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, based on hours worked
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Smart Phone
- Great colleagues & culture