Recipe for Success:
Add to the mix :
- Provides timely delivery & unloading of perishable products from pick up locations to FDC Campus
- Working in the warehouse utilizing a pallet jack & forklift to load Return product on to the truck.
- Ensure product is moved from receiving staging area to proper designated area
- Complies with all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Maintains truck operating efficiency (Pre/post-trip)
- Load & unload product of varying size & weight • Maintains delivery, truck, & driving records
- Ensure return to vendor product goes back to Market on FOB trucks.
- Complete quality check when picking up the product at Farms.
- Communicate with Buyers/Merchants on issues.
- Communicate with receiving on late arrival to FDC
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years old
- A minimumof 1-year commercial truck driving experience
- Must have a CDL license
- Have a current valid motor vehicle operator’s license
- Can safely operate the motor vehicle he/she will be driving
- Mobile equipment operator experience a plus or must be able to acquire a certification Required to wear oil & slip resistant shoes
- Must have a valid Medical Department of Transportation Card (MDOT)
- Must Pass a Road Test
- Must have three (3) points or less on a motor vehicle report to road test
- Zero (0) suspensions for a non-criminal moving traffic violation
- Must be able to work weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- Must be able to work a flexible shift (mornings and/or evenings)
- Ability to maneuver 25 lbs. to 80 lbs. with appropriate equipment
- Ability to read & speak the English language well enough to do the job
- Must embody & demonstrate company values & culture