Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About This Position:
As a Sales Operationss Analyst, you will serve as the internal champion & subject matter expert for the administration of Salesforce.com. The candidate is expected to engage with business, gather requirements, conduct ongoing support, user training, business analysis & activities for enhancements, upgrades, data conversions & report development for multiple business groups with varying needs.
- Maintain & manage Salesforce.com data
- Creates & maintains reports & dashboards that can deliver insights & success metrics into the platform health & overall usage
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports & dashboards, workflows & other routine tasks
- Assist in training of new users, & grow the SalesForce skill set across the organization
- Work with stakeholders to ensure needs are being met in processes & system setup
- Create & maintain documentation for internal processes & system configuration
- Identify, design, & implement improvements to the CRM (SalesForce) & other sales tools (Datorama, Tableau), as well as support the day-to-day operation & support of those tools to maximize productivity, financial management, & funnel visibility.
- Design documentation, reports, & actionable dashboards that provide insights to all levels of stakeholders from managers through executives, leveraging finance & other stakeholders for more advanced reporting when necessary.
- Support the leadership team with the development & operation of a framework for capacity planning, quota & target setting, forecasting, pipeline management, territory development, win/loss intelligence, compensation, productivity, attainment, & velocity.
- Define, track & report on sales performance metrics & trends
- Gather & analyze data to build an operational sales forecast & provide recommendations to drive incremental revenue growth
- Partner with sales leads on all operational & analytical requests, e.g. team restructuring, business performance analyses, translating business needs to operational plans & system needs.
- Partnership with Business Leadership to drive efficiency through tooling & business process automation.
- 3+ years of Sales Operations and/or financial operations experience
- Strong Excel data analysis & presentation skills
- Prior salesforce.com experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to establish & maintain cooperative working relationships with internal & external working partners is required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications & solutions
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by constant change
- BS or BA degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.