Office Manager, New York
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What youll do
The Office Manager is responsible for running our front desk & reception area. You will also be responsible for the ordering of company supplies, managing all outside vendors & will be in charge of the overall maintenance & appearance of the office. In this role you will also provide administrative support to the members of the senior management team & Human Resources, this can involve scheduling appointments & meetings; answering & screening calls; tracking & monitoring business issues; resolving problems that do not require action by the senior management team; making travel arrangements; & processing travel & expense reports. The ideal person for this role is someone who is proactive & can anticipate the needs of the business; you must also be someone who can multi-task, work well under pressure & is open to handling multiple tasks at once.
- Manages the reception area of our headquarter office to ensure all calls are answered, guests are taken care of, mail is sorted & delivered, & ensure the reception area is maintained at all times.
- Support Human Resources Manager with the new hire onboarding process & assist with administrative tasks related to Human Resources
- Scheduling appointments & meetings based on business priorities; Preparing & distribute materials to meeting participants as required; revising meetings & appointments as needed to avoid scheduling conflicts.
- Manage the purchase of office supplies & furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies & budgetary restrictions
- Arrange for meeting space, food & beverage service & other items as needed for meetings.
- Manage inventory of break room snacks, ensuring items are stocked on a daily basis.
- Lead coordination between building facilities, vendors, repair contractors, etc.
- Research, recommend, & assist with the organization of company events, including quarterly meetings & parties.
- Problem solvingthe individual identifies & resolves problems in a timely manner & gathers & analyzes information skillfully
- Dependabilitythe individual is consistently at work & on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction & solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Interpersonal Skillsthe individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others ideas & exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communicationthe individual speaks clearly & persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills & conducts meetings.
- Written Communicationthe individual edits work for spelling & grammar, presents numerical data effectively & is able to read & interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizingthe individual prioritizes & plans work activities, uses time efficiently & develops realistic action plans.
- Quality controlthe individual demonstrates accuracy & thoroughness & monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptabilitythe individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands & is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Who you are
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Office Management/Administrative experience a plus.
- Industry experience/knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Ability to adapt to & embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Interest in party planning, being on top of the hot food trends for lunch meetings & event planning as well as setting a fun office culture
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with ability to work independently & collaboratively.
- Open to being a jack of all trades!
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs