Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped Inc Magazine recognize us as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the ten hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
What you will do:
Reporting to the CFO, the VP of Revenue Operations will drive revenue growth of the business through developing & supporting repeatable & scalable processes designed to expand marketplace presence & over-achieve annual revenue targets. The VP of Revenue Operations will create & drive a culture of accountability & achievement for both short-term & long-term goals & objectives across sales, marketing, & customer success departments. Working collaboratively with the CFO & senior management team, the VP of Revenue Operations will articulate, create, lead, & execute SecurityScorecards revenue plans. This is an opportunity to create a revenue operations community within the organization that will drive operational excellence & sustainable process improvement to deliver efficiency across the company.
- Work closely with CFO as a strategic advisor, setting & tracking KPIs, forecasting, budgeting, & hiring cadence.
- Define shared goals between marketing, sales, & success & execute on account-based revenue marketing strategies that efficiently build & accelerate both land & expand pipelines.
- Align strategies & resources across marketing, sales, marketing, & customer success to achieve revenue engine goals
- Optimize pipeline management to provide the leadership team & the board with dependable & accurate monthly revenue forecasts.
- Coach team to improve performance, reduce sales cycles & time to live, & forecast accuracy. Ensure that all components of the customer value proposition are mapped effectively & serve as an executive sponsor to drive higher close rates & increased average deal value.
- Create a culture of continuous learning & training in which wins are shared & replicated, & losses are shared & avoided.
- Ensure product knowledge & sales & success delivery philosophy/strategy are established & understood across the go-to-market organization.
- Identify team processes & skill deficiencies for ongoing training development to drive increased performance & success of reps & customer success managers.
- Decrease time from hire to productivity by leading the development & implementation of a new training/onboarding program.
- Using CRM, optimize processes for scale ensure marketing investments, land & expand, & customer success practices are metrics-driven, provide actionable & accurate information for building, managing, & executing a balanced pipeline that supports the achievement of acquisition, expansion, & renewal targets.
- Develop & implement a comprehensive revenue operations function, including accountability for pipeline management discipline, quota & compensation plan development & tracking, & development & tracking of comprehensive marketing, sales, & success management dashboard.
- Create a culture of strong CRM hygiene, in which if it is not documented it didnt happen, & one where the team is expected to enter complete & accurate data.
- Build high-performing teams & lead them to success by developing repeatable Sales & Customer Success processes.
- Develop staffing plans & hire A players that fit our go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with Product on positioning, enablement, & roadmap priorities.
What you bring:
You are a self-starter with a willingness to learn, comfortable building a sales structure & team, rolling up your sleeves & engaging directly with prospects, & building relationships. You have experience & comfort working with executives & CFOs & are excited to work for a venture-funded company where your efforts will have an impact & be rewarded.
- 8+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving & implementing revenue growth in SaaS and/or technology sales
- Proven experience developing & executing business strategy
- Significant general management & P&L experience
- History of decision-making based on business metrics
- Strong technical experience with a robust CRM & other commercial tools
- MBAor equivalent advanced degree (preferred)