WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOULL DO
You will lead the strategy & team responsible for all marketing communications to our Customers.
- Driving customer retention, product adoption, & customer expansion across our Brands.
- Using targeted & personalized messaging to empower, educate, & enable customers to get the most out of Braze technology at every step of the Customer Journey. Increase ROI to key stakeholders across accounts.
- Working cross-functionally across Braze teams (Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, , Regional Marketing, Account Management, Support, Customer Success, Legal, etc) to ensure visibility, & alignment around Customer Marketing activities & engagement, as well as to assist with audience development, product release, & other communications.
- Leading our new EMEA Customer Advisory Board in 2020.
- Align with Marketing Operations around a lead processing & reporting methodology.
- Own Braze @ Braze, our use of our own marketing technology at Braze on our customers.
- Collect & synthesize customer insights either directly with the customer or in collaboration with other teams (product, UX, support, CSM) to identify points of friction & improve the customer experience either through online communications or collaborating cross-team.
- Collaborate with BI & Product Marketing to identify success metrics & key behavioral indicators of product adoption, upsell, renewal, & churn prediction.
- Work with MarTech to improve & expand our usage of the Braze tool, including tagging relevant code to trigger more personalized communications based off a customers behavior.
- Create & manage a public portal for customer product feedback.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, or growth marketing.
- Collaboration with sales teams & enablement functions a plus
- Familiarity with Braze a strong plus
- BA required
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.