Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology & quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention & build connections with consumers on the most important screen today the phone. Through Kargos high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools & award-winning creative studio, brands & agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo & Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the companys growth & achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insiders Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups list (2015 & 2016), the Crains New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 & 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), & the 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 175 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Auckland & Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) & LinkedIn (Kargo).
Kargo is seeking an intern to join our Publisher Partnerships team! You'll have a key role in account management for our premium digital Publishing partners - we match artistic & evocative ads with top-tier editorial content. This internship will help you gain skills in a myriad of areas, but specifically business development & tech consultancy.
Youll learn the ins & outs of client/relationship management, all with the goal of bolstering the success of our editorial partners. You'll learn to communicate & analyze all aspects of the digital publishing industry - marketing, engineering, product & sales strategy - to help these relationships flourish. Day to day, you'll be partnering with executives from media companies like NBC, Buzzfeed, Hearst, & Meredith (and other top notch media companies in the business). The job has both analytical & creative features - you'll learn & adapt as you go!
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August & all internship positions are paid.
What Youll Do:
- Support supervisor on day-to-day client projects, presentations, & overall account strategy.
- Work cross-functionally within internal teams theres always an opportunity to collaborate with other departments & within our own.
- Collate & deliver daily reporting to measure revenue growth & inventory for clients & internal departments.
- Research & brainstorm new business opportunities (new, young up-and-coming publishers) to surface to the team.
- Analyze data & provide meaningful insights to increase publisher performance.
- A very special intern project!
What Youll Learn:
- Mastery of data platforms like Looker, MOAT, & DFP.
- Interpersonal, presentation, & analytical skills.
- How to assemble & perfect client facing presentations.
- How to collaborate creatively as a team.
- Exposure to various areas of the organization through bi-weekly seminars.
- Working towards or have recently earned a Bachelors degree in a related field (Advertising, Marketing, and/or Sales).
- Is self-motivated, collaborative, & organized.
- You enjoy crafting personable e-mails & digesting quantitative data.
- Is motivated to learn various aspects of ad tech.
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Available to work in New York City up to 40 hours a week from June 15, 2020 - August 21, 2020.