At Cadre, were building, from the ground up, a technology-driven trading platform for the coveted commercial real estate asset class, previously only accessible to the largest institutional investors.
The Fund Management Associate will own major portions of our Real Estate Fund reporting, taxation & operation functions. The position will require close interaction & collaboration with Cadres leadership team as well as accounting, investment relations, asset management & legal teams. We are seeking someone who is excited to take ownership & is dedicated to excellence in their work. The successful candidate is excited by detailed operational & reporting responsibilities & is looking for professional growth in a broad range of disciplines in real estate investment financial operations.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a results-oriented attitude whos excited to make a large impact at a high-growth, innovative tech company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Accountable for accuracy, integrity, timeliness, & consistency of all transactions recorded by the Fund Administrator.
- Lead all day-to-day operational activities, e.g. reviewing & executing Investor distributions, investor syndications & fund cash operations.
- Review quarterly statements prepared by the Fund Administrator.
- Coordinate Fund (Limited Partnership & Blocker Corporation) tax matters with the assistance of other taxation resources including implementing compliance, filing, & planning matters.
- Coordinate annual filings.
- Assist in the preparation & tracking of capital calls & distributions & income tax implications
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting for real estate private equity funds. Experience at a real estate private equity firm a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting required.
- Experience in collaborating with internal & external resources to perform accounting, reporting, taxation, & financial operations for fund legal entities.
- Demonstrated command of accounting & general business computer applications.
- Heightened attention to detail must be meticulous & consistently accurate.
- Excellent quantitative & qualitative skills, including strong oral & written communication.
- Energy & commitment to work in high-paced, dynamic & collaborative environment.
- 100% of healthcare premiums covered
- 401(K) with company match
- Significant equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Amazing office space in the heart of SoHo with fully stocked kitchen
- Much More!