VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What Youd Do:
- Oversee a team of Media Analysts providing leadership, mentorship, vision & technical expertise
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media Analysts & Senior Media Analysts, ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly & flagging potential issues to management
- Create & present sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights & QA reporting.
- Develop & deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, & storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, & high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics & insights are highlighted
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments & urgent client needs
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands
What Youve Got:
- 3-4 years media buying experience within various paid social platforms (ie Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn). Any additional experience buying across programmatic or OTT/CTV a plus.
- Experience leading & managing teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
- Experience working with analytics, attribution & measurement systems.
- An empathetic, patient & collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates
- You live for todays digital & mobile consumer, driven, & hungry to succeed & always looking to learn more
- has the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy & internal/external professionalism
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $75,000- $87,500
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health & Wellness benefits