FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates.
FanDuel Group is headquartered in New York, with offices in Atlanta, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Were looking for a Product Design Senior Manager to join our UX & Design team in working on our Sportsbook online & retail products.
Everyone on our team has a big part to play
- Youll be part of the team for our rapidly growing Sportsbook business. Focusing on our app & web sportsbook products as well as our retail kiosks, working closely with UX Researchers, Product Designers & UX Writers, & alongside Product Managers to deliver great experiences.
- Youll join a fast growing UX & Design team, working on innovative new features & building upon the existing experiences that our customers love, maintaining our best-in-class status.
- Youll provide strategic & tactical leadership to the team, & engage in discovery, exploration & delivery phases. Youll manage the delivery of key features while also looking to the future. Youll coach team members in technical & behavioural skills, to get the best out of your team & help them grow. Youll represent Sportsbook UX & Design at the highest levels within the company when necessary.
- Youll continue to improve processes, structures & governance that drive increased value & appreciation of UX & Design both in your vertical & across the company.
- Youll think carefully about the shape of the team & attract top-tier talent through thought leadership & promoting UX & Design at FanDuel externally.
- Youll contribute to UX & Design & Product leadership meetings & contribute to company wide UX & Design initiatives. Youll organise training, events, & team sessions for the entire UX & Design team.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Youll have experience & proven success leading a UX/Design/similar team within a gaming company. You have lead teams in solving hard problems, managed innovative initiatives, & represented your company as an industry leader in UX & Design.
- Youll have an expert level grasp of management practices & tools. Youre recognised as a mentor by not only your team, but by members of the wider team & beyond. You maintain a growing reputation within the UX community.
- You can use storytelling & persuasion to connect strategy & vision with day-to-day practicality & are comfortable representing the department at the highest levels within the company when necessary.
What to include in your application
- Your resume & any extra info thats relevant
- At least one case study of a real world project. We want to see how you tackle a digital product UX problem & how you have worked with a team to deliver that. Demonstrate your people management, leadership, & UX skills. You can read a blog post about what we look for in a case study. If you cant share a case study with us, please let us know why so we can work something out.
- Anything else that you think we should see.
We treat our team right
Beyond working with such a great team? Were serious about career development at FanDuel. Well help you set development goals & use our discipline-specific career framework to grow over time. We have a focus on continuous development & a drive to help you reach your potential, with in-house training & a development budget.
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.