Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Manager, Retention to own & execute our core retention processes & metrics across the business. In this role, you will be responsible for generating insights related to the health of our customer base & will conduct & supervise exploratory analyses to understand trends in customer behavior. The insights you provide will be critical in ensuring that we deliver a world-class experience for our customers & will help drive profitable, long-term growth for the business.
To succeed in this role, you preferably have experience as a Product Manager at an eCommerce business or a background in management consulting with initial experience running projects at digital-first businesses. You will need to be a self-starter who has project-managed across functional departments to realize outcomes in complex projects
You will ...
- Develop retention & loyalty-focused strategies to test & track to improve customer retention
- Project manage initiatives with cross-functional, international teams to improve the HelloFresh customer experience in the digital & physical product
- Translate qualitative & quantitative customer data into insights to build informed understanding about customer behaviors & needs
- Work with our Berlin-based tech team to translate the business needs into tech priorities & commitments
- Evaluate, manage & execute potential strategic partnerships with external partner
- Support the execution of strategic projects within the growth marketing team
- Demonstrated experience in project management and/or management consulting
- A strong ability to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally & autonomously
- The ability to break complex, unstructured problems down into components of impact & derive quantifiable action items
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate & share your work
- The ability to be comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding & analytical entrepreneurial environment
- The desire to be a team player; you thrive in a large international & geographically dispersed team
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred in business or STEM-related field (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, e-Commerce or a subscription-based business model
- Prior experience as a product or project manager who has coordinated projects across business units
- A business background with a strong understanding of customer experience frameworks
- Experience individually driving projects
- A pragmatic, hands-on mentality to drive towards impact
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.