WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, & listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, & recognized by The New York Times as The Next Wave of Unicorn Start-Ups. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager you will work closely with some of the worlds best known brands to help them realise value from their investment in Braze.
- Be the face of Braze & primary relationship owner for your customers
- Build strong relationships with your customers as a trusted advisor
- Help your customers to realize ROI from Braze by working with them to build & support a comprehensive Success Plan in furtherance of their marketing & CRM strategies
- Be a dedicated point of contact for strategy, product training, & non-technical support questions.
- Drive adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, & business users.
- Consult with clients & help create technical game plans to seamlessly integrate Braze with their wider technology ecosystem
- Be a thought leader for your customers, analyzing use-cases & recommending market/vertical best practices to enhance client marketing programs.
- Be a Braze product expert, delivering training & workshops for your clients.
- Work with commercial account owners & executive stakeholders at Braze to ensure successful renewals & upsells.
- Work with technical colleagues at Braze to bring their expertise to bear on your customers business challenges.
- Solicit & synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development.
- 5 years+ experience managing complex enterprise accounts (Fortune 100) (ACV of $250K or more annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc).
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen & understand their problems.
- Youre known for being a team player. We just cant emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical & dental coverage for you & your dependents
- Competitive pension & life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best