- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Warehouse Management System (WMS) questions, issues, & bugs
- Field questions from associates & supervisors on functionality
- Triage bugs in SCALE & work through solutions with the on-site team
- Escalate & trouble shoot system bugs to the WMS team
- Train new hires on how to use the WMS
- Maintain a safe & clean environment at all times
- Performs other related duties & responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Knowledge & experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems
- Experience working with computers, document printers, scanners, label printers, & barcode labels
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures
- Extremely detailed oriented & organized yet can operate in a hectic environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.