Beeswaxs mission is to build great advertising software. Our product is an easy to use, massive scale & high availability advertising platform founded by industry veterans who worked together at Google. We offer our customers the most extensible & transparent advertising system in the world & process billions of transactions per second. Weve been acquired by Comcasts FreeWheel. Joining our team means an even bigger vision than before, as well as increased benefits & access to resources for you to make an impact.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will own the relationships with our clients from onboarding onwards. You will partner with our sales & implementation teams on integrations & getting new customers to steady-state. From there, you will drive the success & growth of our clients including strategic planning, renewals, & upsells. As our product is true enterprise infrastructure, you will need to bring a consultative mindset to the role in order to manage client relationships across a variety of customer stakeholders, including the C-suite. Additionally, you will work very closely with our engineering, product, & technical account management teams to provide market feedback & customer requirements including ensuring client expectations are managed appropriately as we grow our partnerships & co-develop solutions.
This role is perfect for someone who is entrepreneurial, passionate about technology & digital media, & is looking to accelerate their career at a rapidly growing organization.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Own partnerships with ramping & steady-state clients
- Closely collaborate with internal sales, implementation, & technical account management teams to ensure new clients successfully onboard
- Drive product adoption, upsells, & renewals through a deep understanding of client needs & consultative execution
- Organize & host strategic planning sessions with clients senior leadership & day-to-day operators to garner feedback & drive organizational alignment
- Organize & host sales enablement sessions with clients to ensure their go-to-market teams are able to fully leverage the benefits of the Beeswax platform
- Deliver compelling sales presentations & UI demos, & be able to effectively explain Beeswaxs unique market positioning & customer advantages
- Become a product & domain expert in real-time bidding & digital advertising
- Become a product expert on the Beeswax platform, including our unique APIs
- Scale our Account Management organization by helping build our client processes & strategies
Who You Are:
- 2-5+ years of customer-facing experience in AdTech
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written, & a meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in another European language - ideally French - would be a huge plus
- Ability to interface & build relationships with junior operators up to C-suite executives
- A strong learning curve with the ability to understand a customers needs on both the business & technical sides
- A passion for customer success & track record of happy, growing customers
- Self-motivated with high energy & a willingness to learn & adapt
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to manage a true enterprise relationship
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats, & a strong desire to build something great