Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Reducing friction & bridging the gap between technical & non-technical stakeholders is extremely important throughout the customer's experience. In order to bridge that gap, youll partner with members of the customer success team during technical calls with our customers. Reporting to the Solutions Architect Lead, youll be responsible for answering all functional & technical questions pertaining to the Iterable platform with a focus on our mobile offering.
You will also advocate for our customers by speaking to them to learn about their pain points. Youll then strategize with the Customer Success Managers to figure out potential solutions that best alleviates our customers pain points.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role, youll get to:
- Provide technical guidance to support mobile integrations
- Become a subject matter expert on all things related to the Iterable platform, focusing on our mobile offerings, including our SDK & mobile partner offerings (Branch, Adjust, AppsFlyer, etc.)
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers technical stakeholders
- Troubleshoot our customers' mobile apps as it relates to the Iterable integration
- Scope, manage & deliver solution specifications.
- Take ownership of post-sales technical issues, working with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps & troubleshooting procedures.
- Conduct product training & demo new features to increase product adoption
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience developing apps on one or more device platforms, including iOS, Android
- Familiarity with APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services
- B2B customer facing experience with a SaaS company
- Experience with leading software implementation & support
- Experience providing technical consultations to executive-level decision makers.
- Previous experiencing solving technical problems
- Experience in the marketing automation or email marketing space
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Weve rethought traditional workplace planning & are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records
Last Update: 7/29/21