Brex is looking for a driven, organized, & analytical individual to join us as our Growth Marketing Analyst. This person uses data to launch, analyze, & optimize our marketing campaigns that are designed to acquire new customers & discover areas of opportunity within our existing customer base. The Marketing Analyst will work closely with the Demand Gen Marketing team, Data team, Business Development team, & Product Marketing team to provide in-depth business performance analysis. This role will be responsible for supporting a diverse range of tasks directly related to the marketing teams performance & is expected to summarize data sets into concise business-ready takeaways.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter, motivated to produce actionable analysis of our business performance. He or she can ramp up quickly, partner with cross-functional teams, & work effectively across an organization.
- Develop & deliver marketing performance analyses & program recommendations for marketing & product leaders
- Support ongoing analysis of business performance required to inform marketing & product development decisions on a day-to-day basis
- Be the directly responsible individual for our multi-touch attribution model
- Design & launch experiments, determine campaign targeting strategies, & develop category-specific KPIs, forecasts, & goals
- Build dashboards, reports, & alert systems for the ongoing analysis & monitoring of marketing categories, campaigns, & channels
- Ensure timely completion of all project milestones while keeping all involved teams informed
What We Value:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of professional experience at a fast-paced company in strategic, analytical, & operational roles
- Strong business acumen, with demonstrable ability to translate quantitative data into actionable business insights & recommendations
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts & reasoning in ways that product teams, senior management, & the wider organization will understand
- Track record of successfully building working relationships & influencing business partners
- Expert quantitative analysis & logical reasoning; experience using database languages (e.g. SQL or BigQuery) & visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) on large data sets to extract trends & insights
- Salesforce experience
- Hands-on experience with multi-touch attribution models & conducting customer segmentation, cohort performance, & product funnel analysis.
- Outstanding cross-functional project management with the ability to prioritize multiple projects at once with a scrappy get-it-done attitude & attention to detail
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment where change is common