eMarketer is looking for a Forecasting Analyst to join our team & help clients identify key trends in consumers media consumption, use of new technologies & shopping behaviorsas well as help clients make smart decisions about digital marketing & media investments.
You will work directly with our forecasting team to develop eMarketer estimates & forecasts & provide our content teams with insights to help develop reports, articles & press releases as needed.
- Organize & analyze data & information from various sources related to digital & mobile marketing industry & develop models for eMarketer estimates & forecasts.
- Stay on top of digital & mobile trends.
- Work with forecasting team & other content teams to identify new trends & topics that are valuable to eMarketer clients & expand eMarketer estimates & forecasts into those new areas.
- A strong quantitative background with relevant analytical experience in areas such as consumer insights analysis, market research & digital trends preferred
- Experience using Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly, persuasively & cleanly.
- An organized & self-motivated team player able to work with little supervision on projects.
eMarketer covers trends in digital marketing, media, & commerce. In addition to offering essential insights for navigating the fast-changing, competitive, & complex digital marketplace, eMarketer provides its team members with growth & support throughout all levels of the organization. We pride ourselves on having an inclusive & relaxed work environment while providing full medical coverage, a generous paid time off policy & flexible work hours. This is a full-time job in our beautiful office in with 360 degree views of Times Square.