Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Procurement Specialist (contract) to provide guidance & support to Twilions regarding the procure to pay (P2P) processes & policies. You will work with internal business partners to help streamline their procurement activities (consolidate suppliers, recommend using blanket POs where it makes sense), while assisting with implementation of enhancements for the Procurement Department.
Twilio is looking for a Procurement Specialist who lives the Twilio Magic & has an eye for the details, ensuring accuracy for all purchase requisitions & purchase orders in Coupa.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years+ experience with a strong understanding of Procure-to-Pay & the PR/PO lifecycle
- Experience with Coupa & NetSuite
- Strong work ethic & ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail & strong analytical skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Broad category experience
- Experience supporting global customers, EMEA, APAC, LATHAM
- Competitive bidding, Sourcing, RFP, Procurement Metrics & Data Analysis skills
As a Procurement Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- NO SHENANIGANS: Read & review supplier contracts; partner with legal & business partners to ensure compliance with requirements & standard contract terms
- DONT SETTLE: Initiate supplier onboarding & maintain supplier relationships in NetSuite & Gappify
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work cross-functionally with departments on any procurement needs
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with accounts payable & business partners to resolve payment issues & questions
- BE AN OWNER: Support requests & reports out of Procurement systems (Coupa, JIRA, etc), use reports to troubleshoot process issues & generate routine metrics
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Continuously develop & improve training & reference materials (e.g. Wiki ) to drive compliance & improve customer satisfaction
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.