Group Nine Media is excited to continue adding to our Talent Acquisition team to attract, engage & retain top talent to drive the continued growth of the organization.
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will be responsible for partnering closely with Talent Acquisition Partners to maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for our various business demands. You will build innovative sourcing strategies led by data & market intelligence, lead a selection process that adopts D&I best practices, & partner closely with colleagues & key stakeholders through the hiring journey.
- Manage sourcing strategy for key talent at all levels here at Group Nine Media
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Partners & hiring managers to improve on recruiting process & efficiency
- Support various hiring projects, such as strategizing sourcing talent pipeline (via LinkedIn, Facebook, & alternative search techniques)
- Screen & select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical & interpersonal skills
- Industry Experience: you are a seasoned sourcer (3+ years), preferably with a background in digital media and/or sales/marketing
- Prior Success: your track record of locating the hard to find candidates, working in an ATS (preferably Greenhouse), headhunting, & pipeline building is a mile long
- Passion: you have an affinity for the Group Nine brands and get excited about the work you do. On top of that, your energy is contagious
- Interpersonal Skills: you have a track record of relationship-building & collaboration across functions & levels
- Problem Solving Mentality: theres no such thing as a problem because you are adept at generating creative solutions in the moment
- Strong Work Ethic: you put in the time & energy it takes to get the job done. Youre comfortable prioritizing multiple initiatives in parallel in order to deliver results successfully
- Agility: you thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, team-oriented environment, & are motivated by challenges, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities & processes
Why Work at Group Nine
We are committed to diversity, equity & inclusion. As part of our larger DE&I strategy, every employee goes through a series of DE&I training. We have incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), with the support of our Head of DE&I & executive sponsors, that host everything from weekly safe space chats to community events.
We have amazing people. We can promise youll work alongside some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. Bottom line: we care about each other & we take our values seriously.
We care about you. We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental & vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. Weve partnered with best-in-class virtual care providers to bring health care, mental health support & meditation to all employees. Additionally, knowing that time away from work is integral to employee well-being, our time off allowances (consisting of vacation, sick, company holidays, volunteer & religious observances), ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a matching 401(k) plan. Depending on the role, options may also be granted.
We value development. We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better once youre here.
About Group Nine:
Group Nine has the most optimistic, fast moving, deeply connected brands in the categories that matter NOW. As the #1 video publisher on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, June 2020], Group Nines brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 80% of Americans in their 20s every month [Nielsen DCR, June 2020]. Audiences spend over 90 million hours a month engaging with our category-defining brands [platform analytics, August 2020] - NowThis, the no. 1 most-watched news & politics brand globally on social [Tubular Labs, May 2020]; The Dodo, the #1 media brand for reach on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, November 2019]; POPSUGAR, the #1 most engaged-with Womens Lifestyle site in the U.S. [Comscore, February 2020]; Thrillist, the most-trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; & Seeker, the no. 1 science brand on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, April 2020]. Group Nine has been recognized with hundreds of prestigious awards including Edward R. Murrow, James Beard, Cannes Lions, Critics Choice, among others.