As an Account Executive at TripAdvisor, you will join a team that is high-energy & positively competitive. You must be hungry to break new business, prospect in underserved categories, & be up to date with potential areas of opportunity. As a part of this new sales team, your main responsibility is to drive revenue with partners by providing well thought out solutions that help them build their brands.
You will use your industry knowledge to work with predominantly new partners & build trust based on a combination of data based strategies, high-value audiences, cutting-edge technology, & a deep product portfolio.
This role requires persistent & persuasive communication with clients. You will need a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, have experience with programmatic, & have proven sales skills. You feel comfortable working independently, while also forging internal relationships in order to collaborate with internal teams to close deals.
- Develop new relationships at all levels both at the agency & client.
- Prospect strategically to identify & qualify categories & accounts that are not currently spending with TripAdvisor
- Build & maintain a strong knowledge of TripAdvisors product suites.
- Have a focused sales strategy & feel comfortable handling high RFP volume
- Consistently bring client partners proactive solutions in order to help them meet their business challenges.
- Feel comfortable being a part of a lean team -- you will be integrated from the proposal & media plan process through crafting final reporting.
- Work closely with internal teams, such as research, ad operations, & client services to ensure that we are delivering world class service to our partners.
- Manage a sales pipeline with timely & accurate forecasting
- Consistently communicate market feedback
- At least 3+ years of digital media experience in a sales or sales support role
- Experience at a leading media company, technology or social media platform
- An entrepreneurial & competitive spirit that is excited by building something new
- Possess experience in successfully driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business
- Can manage multiple live campaigns at once with both new & returning clients
- Strong writing skills to craft presentations & creative audience stories
- Strong negotiation skills & an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Passion & knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Willingness to travel as necessary.