The Bitfury Group develops & delivers both the software & the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations & individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group ensures successful, easy, fast, secure & cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Digital Backend/Mixed Signal Design Flow setup & maintenance;
- Backend Implementation (RTL to GDS);
- At least 8 years of relevant experience;
- Deep knowledge & experience in constraints definition, logic/physical synthesis, clock tree analysis, floor-planning, power planning, CTS, place & route, STA, signal integrity, timing closure, formal verification;
- Strong experience with Cadence or Synopsys tool suites (preferably both);
- Experience with multiple chip tape-outs on advanced technology nodes (below 22nm);
- Scripting experience;
- At least M.Sc. degree in Electronics Engineering;
- Experience leading the team is a big plus;
- Fluent English.
- Russian native & English business level;