Magnet Media is seeking an Influencer Marketing Manager to provide our team with an experienced team member who can take a client initiative & engage with the exact influencers we need to deliver their message in an engaging way.
Magnet Media is an award-winning creative studio, & we believe using storytelling + data is the best way to drive meaningful business results. Our team comprises world-class strategists & creative storytellers who use our THINK / MAKE / REACH process to develop holistic solutions for marketers.
Magnet helps brands discover & share their stories, engage their target audiences, & ultimately drive actions that deliver on business goals. Our strategic & creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for more than 20 years, working side by side with many of the largest companies in the world, helping them derive business value from a suite of content solutions. Magnet Media's current clients include Google, JP Morgan Chase, Adobe, Snap, Cedar, Goldman Sachs and dozens of other world-class brands.
- Based on the brief, use our commissioned platform to develop a source list of influencers that fit into our target market
- Develop & execute an outreach strategy that will reach the influencers wed like to partner with
- Negotiate terms & ensure that the influencers have the full scope of our expectations
- Communicate & direct on message tone & goal
- Monitor & measure launch & performance
- Create client-facing reporting on performance & make recommendations on optimization or forward-looking strategies
- 2+ years experience & track record of utilizing influencer campaigns to hit client goals & deliver ROI.
- Well versed in marketing strategies across influencer & social media marketing
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Creative thinker with a can do & curious attitude.
Life at Magnet
Since our inception 20 years ago, weve continued to uphold our original mission of telling stories that matter, so that we live in a more inclusive & equitable world. This means having an intentional focus on including people of color, veterans, LGBTQIA+, people from different faiths, cultures, & religions, single dads, women returning to work after raising children...from brand new citizens to those whose family came over on the Mayflower, & both junior protegs & sage experienced talent. Differently together is what drives our passion for meaningful creative storytelling.
At Magnet, youll find talents from around the world with a variety of experiences bonding over coffee, video games, books, pets, sports, interior design, music, the latest meme or streaming series... & many more! We believe in working smart & prioritizing our mental health, thats why we require our team members to take paid self-care day once every quarter & company wide remote lunches once or twice a month to destress & catch up with each other.
Based in New York City, currently operating remotely.
*Please include work samples and/or reel with your application.