IgnitionOnes leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find & engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring & robust personalization, IgnitionOnes technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions & omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries & powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, La Quinta & Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM & Zenith Media.
Position Purpose/Summary: Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research into travel, handling information requests, & performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, & scheduling meetings.
- Administrative Assistant to the executive team of IgnitionOne.
- Handles administrative functions & tasks as requested by C-level Executives & VPs such as invoice processing, submitting expenses, booking travel, calendar management, etc.
- Coordinate & arrange reservations for domestic & international business travel for the Executives of IgnitionOne & Netmining. Resolves travel & booking issues when they arise.
- Works closely & effectively with the Executive team to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments & responsibilities, & follows up appropriately.
- Manages a complex calendar with many scheduling demands; prioritizes & schedules a wide variety of teleconferences, internal & external meetings & other events; arranges meeting agendas; creates PowerPoint decks & other presentation tools.
- Makes reservations for dining, travel, lodging, entertainment, rentals, gifts, sporting events, couriers, medical services; shops for necessities & gifts.
- Anticipates assistance needed by identifying problems, requests, options, & solutions before being asked.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Experience supporting C-level executives.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with a proven history of professionalism
- Able to work alone & take initiative on various projects
- Impeccable organizational skills & capability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated skill in exercising effective judgment, sensitivity, & creativity to changing needs & situation
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.