WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a vibrant & creative Program Manager to join our team. The role requires someone who is skilled in fostering an authentic culture & creating a unique & positive employee experience by curating company-wide events & programming that align with our Global Core Values. Our employees show up with a deep desire to positively impact couples, professionals, & the colleagues we work alongside each day. Be a part of elevating our community while continuing to make The Knot Worldwide a great place to work!
We are open to this role being based out of our New York City, NY, Austin, TX, or Washington, DC office locations.
- Cultivate, communicate, plan & execute amazing culture & engagement programming with local Events Committees including by not limited to: determining event details, budgeting, scheduling, vendor management, ordering supplies, set up, & break down
- Serve as the liaison for Community Groups assisting in recruitment efforts, event management & initiative execution
- Optimize & ensure successful execution of employee onboarding, orientation sessions, continuing education programs, & activities
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for executing programs/events, including presenters, office operations teams, intern outings with partner companies, & hiring managers
- Partner with the Benefits team on wellness programs & other supporting activities, learning sessions & additional perks
- Work closely with Internal Communications to ensure successful development of weekly communications via newsletters & intranet pages
- Oversee the Employee Recognition Program that celebrates employee milestones, anniversaries, & accomplishments
- Collaborate with Learning & Development team on our mentorship program design, implementation, & matching processes
- Coordinate with L&D for training roll outs, program visibility, course creation, functionality, & troubleshooting within Learning Management Software
- Partner with Talent Brand & Communications for necessary collaboration on internal/external-facing branding
SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM MANAGER CANDIDATES:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience planning events, project management, new hire onboarding, and/or engagement initiatives
- Your are skilled in navigation multiple systems/platforms quickly to achieve common goals
- You are super-organized, with exceptional attention to detail & a love for strategic organization, partnership, & collaboration
- You have knowledge of G-Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Google Calendar
- You thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- You are a strong communicator & able to articulate ideas in an organized concise manner with strong written & verbal skills
- You have the desire to innovate, identify problems & find creative solutions
- You are enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- You are a collaborator, who can build relationships with stakeholders both internally & external to TKWW
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.