Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth. Power Ambition, Seize Your Future!
The Channel Partner Marketing Specialist role is focused on channel marketing strategy & execution. This individual will effectively coordinate & facilitate field & channel marketing programs throughout the project lifecycle by collaborating with internal & external resources. Primary responsibility is to develop & execute channel & field marketing programs to generate revenue, maximize partner/channel engagement & acquire customers. This role will propose tactics to support channel partner efforts with product marketing, corporate marketing, sales, training & other lead or sales generating programs. They will work with the Partner Engagement team to build & execute marketing activities including but not limited to events, trade shows, business review meetings & trainings. The successful Channel Partner Marketing Specialist will work with management to establish the necessary support of the channel, track & analyze partner performance & impact on market share & competitive landscape. This role must have an understanding of both direct sales & the concept of partners as an indirect sales channel.
- Work with the team to develop effective marketing programs & tactics to help attain sales goals.
- Develop positive working relationships with Partner Engagement Team & channel partners to generate revenue.
- Assist partners in the execution of channel marketing programs to increase product sales within customer base.
- Support partner marketing activities including trade shows, online advertising, campaigns, & emails to develop brand awareness.
- Keep partners up-to-date with the new products & enhancements.
- Prepare marketing collaterals & newsletters for partners.
- Assist in continuously improving & optimizing channel marketing programs.
- Plan & organize product launch events, sales trainings, & other marketing events for partners & customers.
- Monitor & evaluate the effectiveness of channel marketing programs.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communication or other related degree
- 2 - 5 years experience in a marketing environment in technology
- Strong presentation skills
- Some experience with SalesForce Software
- Must have strong relationship building skills
- Must be a self-starter with multi-tasking ability
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
In addition to working with a strong, intelligent team in a dynamic & open environment, Revel also offers:
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Catered Lunch
- Apple equipment
- Dog Friendly Offic