TouchBistro is looking for quick-thinking, vibrant & naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team as Business Development Representative, Strategic Partners. In this role, you are responsible for reaching out to Restaurant Equipment & Supply companies across Canada & the US to create opportunities for the Strategic Partner Channel.
- Conduct market research & target exemplary partnerships
- Prospect & qualify on a daily basis via phone, email, text & occasionally offsites
- Navigate the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment within target accounts
- Keep a pulse on existing accounts to ensure the success of live partner locations
- Accurately record all sales activities in Salesforce
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 1+ years of B2B Business Development Experience
- University Degree and/or College Diploma
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- A track record of achievements or competition
- Passionate about creating & growing relationships
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly organized with ability to multitask & while still maintaining attention to detail
- Understanding of basic forecasting tools to accurately relay your opportunity funnel
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.