Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud & build new foundations for future growth. Were a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP & Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges & create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, & driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, & having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, & Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, & then do better things.
What team will you be on?
Our Cloud Professional Services team helps provide consultative, architectural, program & engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. We support & encourage a collaborative approach to cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams & strategic support to ensure success.
What will your role be?
The core mission of a Cloud Systems Developer is to deliver technical solutions using cutting edge technologies & industry best practices to implement cloud platforms for Cloudreach customers. The Cloud Systems Developer promotes the use of automation to solve technical challenges, & strives to create elegant, reliable, performant & cost-effective solutions as part of the project deliverables. The primary focus of a Cloud Systems Developer is the automated deployment & configuration of infrastructure & the tools used to build that infrastructure.
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice & serverless architectures, & immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Orchestration & automation of build & deployment processes, continuous integration & application configuration management.
- Using automation & configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) to ensure compliance & ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform & shape them into dynamic, resilient, & scalable platforms which will help our clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients & stakeholders to identify requirements & take these from design through to build & beyond.
What are we looking for?
- Passion & enthusiasm for technology & its adoption.
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go is ideal, but talk to us if you love to program in any language.
- Experience in successfully implementing simple enterprise solutions in the cloud using a vast range of cloud technologies & one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, AliCloud)
- Coding - "Push back bad code. Practices & evangelises best coding practice. Has worked with CI/CD & Testing Frameworks. Has helped design or build a network solution for customers.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldnt update each one manually, right?
- Systems administration skills - youll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to understand customer requirements & manage expectations for personal deliverables.
What are our perks?
- Meaningful & impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you & your mental health & wellbeing are #1. Thats why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, & resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when & how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside & learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. Were multi-cloud & proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, & points of view are celebrated & the individual is respected, included & empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether youre on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, youre an integral part of the team & well make sure you know whats up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated & individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination & ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.