Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, & user experience. We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
As a Lead Cloud-Based Computer Vision Software Engineer you'll be responsible for designing & developing high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities. Your code will be part of the foundations of our 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come. Your expertise with implementing computer vision algorithms in the Cloud will help drive the development of Magic Leap products.
- 7-10 years of professional experience in C/C++
- Strong experience with Python scripting.
- Excellent problem-solving, high quality coding, performance analysis, troubleshooting & debugging skills.
- Experience with a variety of SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, & Redis.
- Experience deploying & scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- Comfort with cross-teams communication & collaboration.
- Experience with computer vision and/or machine learning
- Experience with data visualization
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field. Masters Degree highly preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.