Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed & disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the worlds first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. Rent the Runway has pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories & home decor from over 700 designer partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times.
About the Team:
Customer Experience lives & breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, & even fashion therapists. From styling advice, to troubleshooting orders, to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business & has a major impact on our continued success. You will be working with a great team with supportive team leaders.
About the Job:
Customer Experience Associates (CXA) will be responsible for ensuring that all of our customers have the Cinderella Experience that has personified the Rent The Runway brand. This role will act as a subject matter expert who delivers empathetic, detail-oriented solutions to our customers. As our frontline, all CXAs are trained & positioned for optimal employee effectiveness. This role will work remotely Monday-Friday, 1p-10p.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver exceptional service & develop lasting relationships with customers via Rent the Runway channels for communication - phone, emails & live chats.
- Serve as a proud brand ambassador of Rent the Runway, constantly championing our core values to democratize fashion.
- Maintain knowledge of all Rent the Runway products including fit, styles & inventory.
- Assist customers in finding styles that meet their individual style & events needs.
- Troubleshoot & resolve customer issues with the utmost care & respect by listening to their problems & offering creative resolutions.
- Deliver personalized service while meeting quality & productivity goals.
- Share customer feedback & information with other team members & leaders in order to continuously improve & evolve the customer experience.
- Contribute to an empathetic, positive & energetic team culture.
Who You Are:
- You are a Problem Solver. You are able to think quickly & make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a Communicator. You listen well & understand the needs of our customers & our business. You express your ideas clearly & communicate persuasively to produce positive results.
- You have Strong Integrity. You are honest & ethical in all interactions & uphold company values & policies.
- You are Dedicated. You are committed to providing a Cinderella Experience during each customer interaction.
- You are Empathetic. You are able to see situations from the customers perspective & provide the best solutions aligned with Rent the Runways core values.
What you need:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a customer-focused environment
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!
Rent the Runway is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rent the Runway does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.