At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
Boosting our people & their leaders is a priority at HelloFresh. We are looking for a skilled Learning & Development (L&D) Sr. Manager to support our HelloFresh Growth ambitions by helping our employees advance their skills & knowledge. If you are a passionate & driven team player, combining conceptual thinking & hands- on mentality, we want to get to know you!
Your responsibilities include:
Training Concepts & Design
- Identify/assess training needs & transforming them into training plans
- Develop & implement the right learning strategies for our employees
- Build Training concepts for competence development (for both functional & leadership skills)
- Design engaging remote learning sessions, face2face workshops & more
- Coordinate & deploy Training plans for our High Potential program
- Monitor & evaluate training programs effectiveness, success & NPS periodically & report on them
- Facilitate & continuously improve our internal Leadership Curriculum
- Facilitate & design Workshops related on various topics (e.g. performance management, bringing the company values to live, communication skills, feedback, presentation skills, meeting effectiveness, time management)
- Co-facilitate Onboarding Sessions
- Facilitate team meetings
- Improve the company-wide quality of training delivery
- Full ownership of LMS project from research to deployment
- Continuous improvement of our internal learning initiative HelloFresh academy
- Coordination & administration of external trainers, Coaches & consultants while maintaining budgets
- Responsibility for excellent execution of our global internal High Potential program
- Leading knowledge sharing in the area of L&D between our HQs ad the markets
Who we are looking for
- Min. 3 years relevant experience as an L&D Manager, HR Generalist with L&D focus or similar, preferably within a high-growth environment
- BSc/BA in Business, Communication, Psychology, Teaching, Adult Education or a related field
- Current knowledge of effective learning & development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms & practices
- Proven track record in independently planning, developing & implementing various L&D projects / programs
- Proficient in Google Apps for Work/ Google G Suite & Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Professional certification (e.g. Coaching, Training, MBTI, DISC, Gallup Certified Strength Coach) is an asset
- Fluency in English is a must (German an asset)
We are looking for you, if you
- Are positive, outspoken & like to present to & facilitate larger groups
- Have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Are able to take on ownership & act autonomously, & work effectively with the entire L&D & People team
- Combine self confidence with the ability to build rapport with employees, managers at all levels & vendors
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks & projects at once
- Are a self-starter & enjoy being hands-on as much as thinking in concepts
- Are used to working in a faced-paced environment where time is scarce & demands are high
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.