As part of the Agile chapter you'll work hands-on with teams, tribes & alliances to guide & coach them on delivering value continuously & fast. Using your communication, coaching, stakeholder management & agile toolkit, you'll help product & engineering leads bring their changes to life.
What you'll do
- Spread knowledge in the company about being Agile rather than doing Agile.
- Provide framework agnostic coaching & mentoring to cross-functional teams.
- Use an empirical approach to uncover systemic impediments & facilitate continuous improvement
- Facilitate as a neutral moderator
- Collaborate with business stakeholders & the tech team to ensure that there is transparency between teams
- Help Technical & Business teams to set expectations & support them in achieving their common goals
What youll bring
- You have excellent English communication skills & are able to build rapport quickly
- You have been working as an Agile Coach in different environments over the past few years, & have a deep knowledge of Agile frameworks
- You are a keen observer, able to recognise anti-patterns in teams & can recommend change where necessary
- You are comfortable dealing with stakeholders in every part of an organisation
- You have a solid understanding of the technical challenges of software development
- You recognise risks, raise awareness about them & can help teams to solve them
- You have a mission to create value for customers
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product & Security teams are located in Berlin & New York & are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services & add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build & release features & engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this & get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.