Drive CB Insights' growth as part of our Customer Success team
The CB Insights Customer Engagement Analyst is responsible for keeping our portfolio of accounts engaged with CB Insights platform & ensuring our clients are utilizing our product in the most effective & significant ways. Our portfolio of accounts includes the worlds leading corporate Strategy & Innovation groups along with venture capital firms. This position delicately governs customer relationships & consistently illustrates the value delivered through CB Insights software & services. This individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with client feedback, client outreach, & analyst/client activity.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations
- Keep up to date on relevant news for a portfolio of accounts
- Analyze & dig through annual reports relevant to assigned portfolio
- Put out content that elicits customers responses
- Establish both phone & in person meetings for Customer Success Managers
- Maintain communication & governance protocols across customer & CB Insights teams
- Collaborate with Marketing to demonstrate customer communication campaigns
- Stay current & educate customers on CB Insights products, competitive landscape & innovation trends
- Provide continuous customer feedback to CB Insights Product team
Core Skills & Talents:
- Effective verbal/written communication skills; extraordinary listening skills
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulates solutions that deliver real business value
- Ability to recognize & maximize new business opportunities
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed
- Comfortable dealing with challenges; adaptability
- Enable & embrace collaboration
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics or similar study
- Validated results in prior role
- Expertise with Excel & CRMs, preferably Salesforce
- Proficiency communicating data via Excel, Salesforce & other business intelligence toolsIm o
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble & Hungry
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks & Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, & Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submithereand you'll be eligible for $5,000!