Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, & we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy & disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first & only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simons platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data & machine learning to power customer communications in any channel.
Simons unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build & maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, & an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
As a TA Coordinator, you will play a vital role across the organization, with a focus on our recruiting function. Successful candidates will have strong service mindset, superior communication skills, positive attitude, be process driven, & have a keen attention to detail.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Manage, balance & coordinate a high volume of interview requests while staying organized & scheduling in a timely manner
- Conduct reference checks & initiate background screenings
- Assist, co-create & streamline an exceptional new hire on-boarding experience
- Research potential events for brand awareness
- Organize candidate travel as needed
- Research, assist & manage planning of recruiting conferences/events
- Source for low - mid level positions to ensure full pipeline as needed
- Maintain job postings internally/externally
- Assist with other projects as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with heavy calendaring - proficiency with an ATS system (Greenhouse experience is a plus)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills & time management skills
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously & effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, upbeat & professional demeanor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.